Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) was awarded its first Texas Multiple Award Schedule (TXMAS) contract in 2011. This contract (with multiple five-year options for renewal) allows the State of Texas to procure services at the preferred pricing available only to the U.S. Federal Government.
As a TXMAS Contractor, EEI is an approved and prequalified vendor of Energy Management Services, which includes energy management, energy conservation, building commissioning, retro-commissioning and LEED projects.
Our specific contract award (Contract Number TXMAS-12-03FAC010) offers the following services:
- Energy Management Planning & Strategies (871-202)
- Training on Energy Management (871-203)
- Metering (871-204)
- Energy Program Support Services (871-205)
- Building Commissioning, Retro-Commissioning, Re-Commissioning & LEED Commissioning (871-206)
- Energy Audits (871-207)
- Resource Efficiency Management (871-208)
- Innovations in Energy (871-209)
- Water Conservation (871-210)
- Energy Consulting Services (871-211)
EEI is a veteran-owned small business.
If you would like information on how to procure services through our TXMAS contract, or if you are interested in partnering with EEI on a Texas project, please contact Blake Hickok or Fred Gleeson at (800) 869-6902.