Microsoft continues to expand its corporate headquarters campus as the company grows its portfolio of products. EEI is an ongoing partner of this software giant in the commissioning of its new campus structures.
EEI has been working with Microsoft since 2006 and served as Commissioning Authority on Buildings 94, 95, 96, 97 and 98, as well the parking garage. Previously, EEI provided services on the Bear Creek, Alstrom, CCE, Eastpointe, and Zetron buildings.
- Commissioning plan development
- Design development and Construction Documents plan review
- Contractor submittal review
- Equipment installation site visits
- Pre-functional and functional testing
- Equipment start-up witnessing
- Operations and maintenance manual review
- Deficiency tracking
- Final commissioning report
- Post-occupancy commissioning review
|Commissioning Authority||Engineering Economics, Inc.|
|Total Construction Cost||confidential|