Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI) was awarded a renewal of it's GSA contract until 2018.
EEI was awarded its first General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Schedule Contract in 2008. This five-year contract (with multiple five-year options for renewal) allows the U.S. Federal Government and its agencies to hire EEI through a simplified procurement process. As a GSA Federal Schedule Contract Holder, EEI is an approved and prequalified vendor of Energy Management Services, which includes energy management, energy conservation, building commissioning, retro-commissioning and LEED projects. In 2010, the GSA further selected EEI as one of 20 firms to provide Comprehensive Professional Energy Services under Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), allowing the U.S. Government to not only procure the consulting services for energy-related projects but also the implementation of the resulting recommendations.
Under both contracts, EEI is playing a significant role in helping its federal clients meet the objectives of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 (EPACT), the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (EISA) and Executive Order 13423 - Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management.
GSA specifically lists the services available under these contracts as:
- Energy Management Planning & Strategies (871-202)
- Training on Energy Management (871-203)
- Metering (871-204)
- Energy Program Support Services (871-205)
- Building Commissioning, Retro-Commissioning, Re-Commissioning & LEED Commissioning (871-206)
- Energy Audits (871-207)
- Resource Efficiency Management (871-208)
- Innovations in Energy (871-209)
- Water Conservation (871-210)
- Energy Consulting Services (871-211)
EEI is a veteran-owned small business.
EEI's agency clients include the following:
- Air Force
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Library of Congress
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- National Park Service (NPS)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
If you would like information on how to procure services through our standing federal contracts, or if you are interested in partnering with EEI on a federal project, please contact Blake Hickok or John Reis at (800) 869-6902.